Monday 31 October 2011

How to Brush right for Long and Healthy Hair?

Hair combing is our daily routine.We brush our hair many time a day.Due to lack of knowledge we suffered hair loss.Yes hair brushing is main and solid reason for hair loss.Brushing is an essential part of healthy hair. Brushing helps keep the scalp healthy and improves the blood circulation which feeds the hair roots (follicles). It also helps distributes the natural protective fats along the length of the hair shafts. These fats serve as lubricants that allow smoother combing without breaking the hair shafts.

Morning brushing is best with a natural hair bristle brush which is similar to your hair structure and less likely to produce tangles on long hair. The brush should have a wooden base that reduces static electricity. If combing, start with a wide tooth tortoise shell comb. Never use a metal or rubber comb.

For brushing, stand with feet a little apart and bend down from your waist until the hair falls in a curtain before your face. Then brush your hair gently, starting from the hair roots at the nape of your neck and moving toward the end of the hair. Follow each brush stroke with a stoke from the open palm of your other hand to help counteract the build up of static electricity. Slowly build up you brushing to 50 strokes a day. 

17 comments:

  1. great information and inspiration,Your post have the information that is helpful and informative. I would like you to keep up the good work.You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.  I appreciate you for producing these warm and friendly, reliable, educational and in addition enjoyable guidance in your topic. Its Pleasure to understand your blog.Your content here are well explained and written.I hope it stays updated.Thank you for another fantastic publish.

    http://www.iquestintl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty appropriate subdivision. I just came across your web site and wanted to tell that I’ve actually enjoyed reading your opinions. AnyhowI’ll be coming back and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this useful article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs that I see these days don't really provide anything that interesting. But I'm definitely interested in this one more than any other blog. Just thought to share my views on this to let you know how useful these articles are. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome work. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...