Wednesday 19 October 2011

Hair Cloning - Hair Multiplication

Hair Regeneration,Hair Transplantation,Follicular Regeneration,Hair Restoration,Hair Multiplication,Hair Loss Treatment,Cure Baldness,Cure Balchur all these terms come under Hair Cloning.The ideal and concept of hair cloning is the most anticipated research in hair loss nowadays.The cloning is to get some hair from donor,s head or neck or from any other part of the body.Then the hair cells are then multiplied in a lab. Once enough hair cells are multiplied, they are then injected back into the patient's balding areas to stimulate hair growth. In a nutshell, this is strictly a CELL BASED hair restoration protocol.HairSite has been covering Hair Multiplication or hair cloning news since 1997. Over the past 10 years, there have been numerous researchers who claimed that there will be a form of cell based hair restoration therapy in a few years time. Till this date, there is still not one researcher or institute that shows the most promising in delivering a genuine hair multiplication protocol in the near future


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can`t believe that I found such an important information. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...